Managed Hosting Services
Our Managed Hosting services will help your business to expand from simple colocation to a fully managed hosting environment. With this service, your business will have access to our fully managed world-class storage and network infrastructure. Call us on 0860 Neotel(636 835) for more information on Managed Hosting.
Download NeoHost video.
Specifications of Managed Hosting
Managed Hosting allows for easy expansion and upgrading of services and can grow with your business needs. You are able to utilise these services even if you aren’t currently hosted in our Data Centre.
Our Managed Hosting offerings include:
- Managed Storage – Highly reliable, redundant disk storage space which ranges from 50GB to multiple layers of terabytes, depending on what your business requires.
- Managed Backup – Provides the tape backup facilities and management which keep your data safe and secure. Managed backup supports a vast array of server operating systems, including Unix, Microsoft and Linux.
- Virtual Firewall – Gives your network protection from intrusion with our managed firewall which we tailor to suit your individual business requirements.
Benefits of Managed Hosting
- Access to and use of Neotel’s world-class storage and network infrastructure, fully managed and supported by skilled staff.
- Easy expansion and upgrading of services.
- Reduced capital and operating expenditure.
- Rapid speed of deployment.
- Delivered using industry-leading processes and standards.
- Available from multiple Data Centre locations.
- 24x7x365 management and monitoring by experienced technical staff.
Get Managed Hosting
Our Managed Hosting services are offered at our Data Centre sites in Midrand, Johannesburg and Diep River in Cape Town. Find out more about these services by calling us on 0860 Neotel(636 835).