Hosted Contact Centre
Our Hosted Contact Centre (HCC) is a solution which offers you full contact management across voice, video, email and instant messaging. Neotel HCC grants you control over your contact centre operation by giving you the power to efficiently manage the contact centre and make changes as and when needed to improve agent’s productivity. Find out more about this voice solution now by contacting us on 0860 Neotel.
Hosted Contact Centre Specifications
We offer the only Hosted Contact Centre product in SA which offers national as well as off-continent backup and the easy-to-use Workforce Management tool enables you to optimise the efficiency of your contact centre. This offer enables you to:
- Analyse the information you’ve collated from your HCC and other platforms.
- Forecast your contact centre capacity according to statistics.
- Efficiently plan your resource management and save on voice connectivity and utilisation costs.
- Monitor the success of campaigns and track workforce efficiency.
Benefits of Hosted Contact Centre
|Only Multi-tenant Solution in the Market
- Better control over your contact centre.
- Eliminates expensive resources on-site.
- No waiting for your service provider to implement changes.
- Effective interaction with your customers.
- Variety gives your customers more channel options.
- Dual connectivity for high availability.
- Redundant Data Centre.
- Ease of deployment.
- Intuitive and easy to use.
- Unique pay-per-use model.
- Contact Centre-As-A-Utility allows you to focus capital on core business revenue generating activites.
- 50% WAN cost savings through cloud service.
- Reduced TOC means quicker Time-to-Profit.
- Cloud services.
- Simple to upgrade as your business grows.
- Ability to handle peak campaign periods.
- For customers with multiple contact centres.
- Effective rerouting of calls.
- Eliminates doubling of capacity at routing site.
- Reduces the cost of double WAN capacity.
- Managed by Neotel from end to end.
- Improved analysis of calls.
- Eliminates call and business losses due to "busy" signals.
- Eliminates need for additional capacity to handle queued calls.
- All calls queued in the Neotel core.
- Reduces complexity of CTI.
- Standard programming interfaces and URL redirects allow for quicker integration.
- Manage your own contact centre.
- Supervisors have more control and the ability to make necessary changes easily when needed.
- Reports and data analysis immediate and comprehensive.
- Enhanced staff productivity.
Get a Hosted Contact Centre
This product isn’t dependent on Neotel coverage and can be provided with 3rd party voice and IP connectivity. Get better control over your contact centre now by calling us on 0860 Neotel(636 835).
Click here to download Hosted Contact Centre factsheet.
Click here to download video.