NeoHost – A Managed Data Centre Solution
Neotel offers colocation, managed hosting and virtual hosting services from our premium data centres. Our colocation services are offered at our Data Centre sites in Midrand, Johannesburg and in Diep River, Cape Town. NeoHost offers you a robust and secure managed data solution that will assist your business in optimising resources and cut down on costs.
Download NeoHost video.
Advantages of hosting with Neotel
NeoHost combines data centre facilities with logical scalability and cost savings to allow you to stay ahead in a global market. This ensures that your mission critical data is always available and your online strategy is always competitive.
This solution is ideally suited to the following applications: enterprises that require stringent security, content providers, virtual hosts and application hosts.
To provide you with maximum flexibility, we offer a variety of supporting services designed to meet your individual requirements. These include network and device management as well as “Class of Service” parameters.
The Benefits of NeoHost
- You are connected directly to our redundant, self-owned and managed IP network providing true accountability for all bandwidth needs.
|Scalability with a Green Focus
- You are provided with the highest power and cooling density rated commercial data centre in SA.
- At 3375 Watts of average cooling/m², we are able to power and cool high-density racks while maintaining an optimum environmental climate through hot row/cold row configuration and optimised with free cooling.
|Aligning to a Changing Telecoms Market
- We have adopted an open access policy for our SA data centres.
- You may select from Neotel and 3rd party operators to deliver last mile circuits into your hosted solution.
|Power Per kWh
- You can choose to be charged for actual power consumption per kilo Watt hour.
- A qualifying Neotel hosted solution comprises of a space cost and a pay as you use principle for power and resultant cooling and supplementary services required to deliver an optimum environmental climate.
- Multiple tiers of security control limit access to only pre-approved technicians.
- Physical security is further enhanced with electronic access disks, CCTV, 24x7 uniformed security guards, entrance protection and locks on all cabinets.
|Support and Monitoring
- We offer 24x7 monitoring of network and server availability and offer on-site technical support.
Additional Managed Hosting Services
Managed Storage – data storage environment providing highly reliable, redundant disk storage space.
Managed Backup – provides the tape backup facilities and management to keep your data safe and secure.
Virtual Firewall – protect your network from intrusion with a managed firewall capable of scaling according to your business requirements.
Virtual Hosting services which include the creation and management of a dedicated or shared virtual machine utilising hosted server platforms
Global Data Centre Footprint
Connectivity to Tata Communications’ global Data Centre and IP network as well as a variety of service providers.
If you’d like to find out more about our data centre solutions, please contact us on 0860 Neotel(636 835).