Enable multiple people based around the world to hold meetings as if they were in the same room. This solution creates a life-like experience with life-size images, picture clarity and fluidity of movement.
NeoPresence Public Rooms are TelePresence facilities that are open to the general public and can be reserved by anyone on a pay-per-use hourly rate.
They are easily accessible and located in hotels, conference and business centres worldwide. NeoPresence Public Rooms can connect with the growing number of partner rooms in the US, UK, Europe, Australia, Africa and Asia. They can also connect with TelePresence Private Rooms on these continents.
Public Rooms are easy to use and are supported by professional, skilled room managers who can help participants.
It’s this easy:
- Book meetings in advance between two or more locations
- Once an account is set up and hours pre-purchased, you are supplied with a username and password, enabling reservations to be made via the web portal
- You can also make reservations via the phone, email or fax
- E-Commerce allows for a variety of online payment options including credit card, debit card, electronic transfer or via your Neotel account
- Once your meeting is booked, it is set for the scheduled date and time
- When participants arrive at the Public Room and are ready to connect, simply press the button next to your allocated reservation
- Your real-time meeting begins, without the hassle or expense of travelling