What is needed to take the communications of a business to the next level?
NeoUnify is a unified communication and hosted contact centre solution that transforms the legacy PBX telephony system into a hosted environment. This sees the provisioning of IP-based communications that link platforms built around data, voice, video, and mobile applications together.
NeoUnify is completely scalable. So whether you are a small business just starting out or a multi-national looking to expand into the rest of Africa, NeoUnify grows with your requirements. The best thing is that the business can remain focused on its strategy while Neotel takes care of the unified communications environment.
It is able to consolidate all user communication tools be it landline, mobile phones, emails, instant messaging, and others, and provide instant access to business stakeholders regardless their physical location. Importantly, this is not built around proprietary (and limited) systems. Instead, NeoUnify is exactly as the name suggests – it unifies all forms of communication and does not require a costly rip-and-replace implementation.
The Neotel advantage
- An integrated system managed by one supplier;
- Vendor agnostic and works with existing equipment (no need to rip-and-replace);
- Protect existing equipment investment until end of lifecycle;
- Future-proof network infrastructure on a fibre network that is scalable up to 1Gbps;
- Find-Me, Follow-Me saves a person up 30 minutes a day by being able to reach your co-worker on the first attempt;
- Unified Messaging saves an individual at least 40 minutes a day by providing one interface or application to access email, instant messaging, voicemail, and fax;
- Interactive Voice Response Systems automatically route calls to the appropriate person alleviating on-hold times, saving up to 15 minutes per day;
- Mobility increases responsiveness and decreases productivity delays by being able to access office communications from a mobile device saving a minimum of 30 minutes a day.